Saturday, May 17, 2014

20/52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.
As always joining in with Jodi over at practisingsimplicity.blogspot.com
The end of school year has brought many goodbyes and the recital for Siena's ballet. This last image was taken right before we left for her first real concert- barely made it through the performance without crying and that was only because I cried through pretty much every rehearsal I saw:))) As a parent volunteer I was in the dressing room and I watched her on screens (we'll see her live on Sunday), and they were (her group is the youngest) absolutely adorable!!!

Siena with her troupe:)

2 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful, such lovely portraits of them and gorgeous lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jennifer! i tried to do the same light in both- as a form of practice:) took like dozens of images:)))

    ReplyDelete